Your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to keeping your data secure and providing you with ways to manage and review your choices regarding commercial and marketing promotions at any time.
When providing our clothing and accessories sales services, we collect personal data. Data collection takes place on our website, by telephone, by email, through social networks or through paper forms or orders. We may also obtain data from third sources always in accordance with current legislation.
As part of our business, we offer our clients an e-commerce service accessible from our website www.eltex.com
The company Textil Eltex S.L. is the Controller with respect to your personal data for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union of April 27, 2016 (“GDPR”) and Organic Law 3/ 2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights
In the personal data collection forms on the website or in printed format, we inform you as a client of the mandatory nature, or not, of the collection of your data. In case a customer does not provide a required data field, Eltex will not be able to provide its services.
1. Who processes your personal data?
The company Textil Eltex S.L. , with CIF B64125677, registered office in Mataró (Barcelona) 08302, Via Sergia, 69 1st floor, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 38,354, Folio 18, Sheet B 323,097
2. How does the law protect you?
2.1. Legitimation of the treatment
Your privacy is protected by law. In accordance with data protection regulations, we can only use your personal data if we have a legal reason. The legal reasons that protect us for the processing of personal data are the following:
- enter into a contract or carry out steps prior to entering into a contract (for example, processing and completing an order for products); either
- when there is a legitimate interest or that of a third party; either
- when you have expressed your consent; either
- where we are legally required to do so (for example, to keep records).
There is “legitimate interest” when there is a business, commercial or other reason to use your information as long as it does not go against your rights or interests. Examples of legitimate interests are fraud prevention or direct marketing.
3. Who do we share your data with?
With public authorities who may use them for their own purposes (as recipients), such as regulators and other authorities such as the police in the context of court orders.
Also with suppliers and subcontractors, in accordance with our instructions, to receive one or more of the following services:
- secure payment on our website
- detection and investigation of financial crimes or fraud
- anti-fraud measures
- timely order storage
- order delivery and returns management
- personalization of the content of our website
- implementation of maintenance and technical development of our website, internal applications and information systems
- customer feedback collection
4. What are your rights?
4.1. Under data protection regulations
In relation to your personal data you have the following rights:
- Right of Access: you can request a copy of the data we have about you.
- Right to Rectification: you can consult any information we hold about you that you believe is inaccurate or incomplete and request its rectification.
- Right to Object to Treatment and Right to Cancellation: you can object to the processing of your data and you can request that we cancel the use of it, including deleting it (“right to be forgotten”). However, you should know that the right to be forgotten is not an absolute right by which the user can demand that their data be stopped or deleted immediately. An organization may have a legal right to retain and continue to use the data (for example, to comply with a legal obligation to retain records or so that the organization can manage potential claims).
- Right to Limit Processing: Sometimes it is possible to restrict the processing of data, so that it can only be used for certain purposes (for example, legal claims or to exercise rights). In such circumstances, we would not use or share the data while the processing is restricted. When the processing of personal data has been limited, said data may only be processed, with the exception of its conservation, with the consent of the interested party or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or with a view to the protection of rights. of another natural or legal person or for reasons of relevant public interest in the EU or in a particular Member State.
- Right to Object to Segmentation: you can object to specific promotions and product recommendations generated through the creation of marketing profiles. If that is the case, it is very likely that the offers and recommendations you receive are not geared towards your interests.
- Right to Portability: This legal right allows individuals to ask organizations to transfer their data to another organization (for example, if you want to move from one social media service to another, from one music streaming service to another, or from one bank to another); In our case, it is unlikely that you will want to transfer the data we have to another organization (for example, your purchase history with us).
According to data protection regulations, if an organization that is processing your data detects a security breach that may create a high risk for your rights, the organization may request that you be notified of the incident so that you are aware of it. In such circumstances, the organization should also foreseeably notify the personal data breach to the relevant supervisory authority.
4.2. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights through any of the following two ways:
- by postal mail, writing to us at the following address: Textil Eltex S.L. Via Sergia, 69 1st floor, 08302 Mataró (Barcelona)
- electronically by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; In this case, we may ask you for proof of identity to process your request.
We will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your request and we will respond as soon as possible within a maximum period of one month.
Please include your first and last name, your postal address, telephone number, email and, if applicable, your customer number, if you have one, to speed up the management of your request, and indicate the scope of the exercise of your rights. .
4.3. Withdrawal of consent
When we process your data based on your consent (see section 2.2 above), you can withdraw your consent at any time through the following form ENTER LINK TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS – NEWSLETTER) or by contacting us at the addresses indicated above. or inform us by phone at +34 93 757 13 60.
5. Will your data be sent outside the European Union?
We inform you that personal data concerning you may be transmitted for some of the processing purposes referred to above to companies located in countries outside the EU that do not have an equivalent level of protection of personal data. In particular, our mailing service provider may process your data from the United States.
In accordance with current regulations, Textil Eltex has implemented the necessary procedures to guarantee that such transfers are carried out with respect to personal data protection regulations.
If you want more information about this issue, you can contact us by email at email@example.com
6. How long will your data be kept?
6.1. General rules on managing the business relationship
To calculate the retention period of personal data, ELTex distinguishes:
• In the case of users who have created an account or are subscribed to our Newsletter, whether they are clients or not – and, if so, who have not objected to receiving commercial communications by electronic means -, until the moment in which unsubscribe, unless they have not accessed their account or opened electronic communications with our Newsletter, nor made any purchase through our website (or in a physical store if we have evidence of it), for an uninterrupted period of two years, in which case it will be until the end of said period.
• Customers who have made a purchase, until the contractual relationship is exhausted.
6.2. Specific rules for certain personal data processing
For some types of processing, data conservation or retention is subject to specific periods. For example, anti-fraud instructions must be kept for 3 years or invoices related to purchases for 5 years.
7. What security measures are taken to protect your data?
7.1. General rules
As the Controller of your personal data, we take measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of the same and, in particular, to prevent the data from being distorted, damaged or from unauthorized third parties having access to it.
When using suppliers and subcontractors, we ensure that we do so in compliance with personal data protection regulations.
7.2. Rules applicable to payment data and bank cards
To ensure payment security, we use the services of a certified payment service provider. This ensures the confidentiality and integrity of payment cardholder data and therefore protects the security of card data and transactions. When you place a payment order with a credit or debit card, our order taking system connects in real time with the “Caixa” Comercia Global Payments system, which collects the data and carries out various controls to prevent abuse and frauds. The data is stored on the “Caixa” Comercia Global Payments servers and is not transmitted to us or our servers at any time. “Caixa” Comercia Global Payments requests authorization from the bank and sends us a transaction number that allows transactions up to the authorization amount. So that you do not have to enter your data every time you place an order, you can select, by checking the corresponding box, the credit and debit cards associated with your online account saved and stored securely by Comercia Global Payments de la “Caixa” . To know the balance of your account during billing or to credit a refund for a return, Comercia Global Payments de la “Caixa” saves the bank details associated with the authorization number only as long as it is necessary to process the payment transaction (payment once the products have been ordered) and to manage any subsequent claims (returns, refunds or disputes). If you have chosen to save your credit or debit cards,
8. Cookies, tags and trackers
When using our online services, information related to the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in “cookie” files placed on your device, subject to the preferences you have expressed regarding cookies. . You can set your browser to reject cookies, but please note that if you do, we will not be able to provide you with certain personalized features of our website.
11.1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file saved by your device’s browser that holds limited user data to facilitate navigation and enable certain features, such as online shopping baskets and personal recommendations based on what you have viewed.
There are two types of cookies:
- own cookies, from ElTex for the purpose of browsing and operating the site;
Cookies are small text files that websites can use to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this page. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This page uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on our website.
When contacting us regarding your consent, please indicate the ID and date of your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: eltex.com
11.2. Why are Cookies, tags and trackers used?
The cookies we use on our website allow us to:
- adapt the presentation of our site according to the type of device used (e.g. tablet);
- to adapt the presentation of our site according to each user’s preferences;
- memorize information related to a form that you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account, subscribed service, content of your shopping cart, etc.);
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our website (for example, My Account, through your login information);
- implement security measures (for example, when you are asked to log back into your account after a certain period of time);
- to share information with advertisers on other websites to provide you with relevant advertising based on your interests; for which we use advertising cookies; and